Social Media

Saturday, April 17, 2021

About us

Hey guys my name is Sangeet seth who is working on this blog. I am a student, I do make blogs on various topics such as health, investment, finances, studies and many more. Blogging helps me to get extra knowledge on each topic which I choose or which is in trend. I have a target to make ₹100k in 1 year from blogging which will be a great achievement for me and my family. 

To bring traffic to my blog needs a lot of effort and time. It takes me about 3 hrs to research and writes a blog and about 4 hours for working on it.

I have not mastered blogging but a beginner.

"I will touch the sky before the date"

About knowledgeforecast

we are certified themeforest Developers, Google blogspot developer and UI designers. We are popular at JavaScript engineers. We are team of professinal programmers, developers work together and make unique blogger templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Just comment down the failure words to get motivated.

Copyright © All Rights Reserved ™

Designed by: Templatezy / Sb Game Hacker